Hi there! Welcome to my blog!
After taking a long break, I decided to give my blog another life. This is the timeline:
- 2014-11-06: The blog was first created on wordpress.com
- 2014-11-11: First post
- 2014-11-25: 5th posts published
- 2014-12-28: 10th posts published
- 2015-04-04: Last post on wordpress.com (16th post). 40K visits to the blog in total
- 2015-04-27: Migrated to new home - blogger.com
- 2015-09-03: 20th post published
- 2015-09-30: 25th post published. I stopped blogging after this.
- 2016-November: Shutdown the blog. 120K views after 19 months. Peek: 10K views/month
- 2017-03-20: Migrated to Jekyll with github pages. New life, new hope!
The blog is not something big, however I can say it is still the one that I am particularly proud of. After reviewing the timeline, I feel that I owe myself an apology for not being persistent in writing good posts about things I learned.
Good habits are hard to form and easy to live with. Bad habits are easy to form and hard to live with. Pay attention. Be aware . If we don’t consciously form good ones, we will unconsciously form bad ones.
Keep a cool head and go ahead boy!